Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I tried to post this under the "Unlimited PHP Sitemap Generator" section, but for some reason I don't have an option in there to post a new topic, even though I'm registered.

Anyway, I was using the Trial version of the Unlimited Sitemap Generator and found it great. Everything was working fine, bar the odd little glitch with one or two sites. I had cron jobs set up too and they were working grand. I then purchased the full version and installed it, deleting the trial files and copying the new files over and installing etc. It appears to work fine, but there seems to be something wrong with some of the sitemap.xml files. I am getting this error:

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:

These are the sites I am getting errors in:
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Maybe someone could help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Clare
Re: Error on some sitemaps after purchasing Unlimited Sitemap Generator
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 04:45:02 PM »
Oh so same thing as last time.. well I tried that for [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and now I'm getting warnings when I try to generate the sitemap. I put back the old 'sitemap_xml_tpl.xml' file though and I'm still getting a warning. It is saying that it is failing to open stream and no such file exists etc. I'm not sure if I should post the whole warning up here.

As a matter of interest, all of my other sites are working fine now and I didn't do anything to them. This was the first site I tried to change. It's very strange.

Maybe you could have a look for me please? I have put back up the changed 'sitemap_xml_tpl.xml' file so that you could see. I have changed the code to <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]"?>

Thanks again!
Clare
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »
Hi there,

Yes I did and I have just tried generating the sitemap again there now (after clearing my cache too just in case) and it's till not working. I am getting two warning messages. the warnings seem to be there though as soon as the page opens, so before it even tries to generate the maps. Maybe there is something stuck now in the process?

I'm not too sure what I'm talking about now so you'll have to forgive me.  :)

Clare
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »
This is the warning I'm getting:

Warning: include(/home/tullamor/public_html/generator/pages/class.gping.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tullamor/public_html/generator/pages/page-crawlproc.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 89

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/tullamor/public_html/generator/pages/class.gping.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php.;pages/;/home/tullamor/public_html/generator\pages') in /home/tullamor/public_html/generator/pages/page-crawlproc.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 89
Completed
Total pages indexed: 12
Creating sitemaps...
92%
Creating HTML sitemap...
83%

Fatal error: Call to a member function IbYBHGVyNiYfc5Un5() on a non-object in /home/tullamor/public_html/generator

And then it says:
Auto-restart monitoring: Mon Aug 16 2010 19:41:21 GMT+0100 (IST) (44 second(s) since last update)

And it keeps updating and posting lines like these at the bottom:
Mon Aug 16 2010 19:40:35 GMT+0100 (IST): resuming generator (120 seconds with no response)
Mon Aug 16 2010 19:38:30 GMT+0100 (IST): resuming generator (121 seconds with no response)

Evidently, the sitemap.xml file is actually opening and everything sems to be there. Not sure what this means...

Clare
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 07:42:04 PM by clarefurler »
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 10:59:49 PM »
Looks like some files are missing, try to remove generator folder, and reupload all files from generator package again.
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »
Ah yes, I deleted everything and reinstalled and everything seems to be working grand now. I'm not getting any errors anymore and can view the sitemap.xml file perfectly.

Thanks a lot for your help!  :)

Clare