I downloaded a sitemap and ive tried to submit it to google webmaster tools several times, every time i get the same erorr
Sitemap is HTML
Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead

My sitemap is XML ive submitted from my public_html and from my public_ftp but still have the same erorr, my host is telling me they are serving it in xml but im still waiting to hear back from them.

Please can some one help me with any ideas as to why i keep getting this erorr in google, im a novice but ive read alot of the last few days, ive put in a robot.txt file which allows the googlebot every where on my site and i have no erorrs for that so that is ok, my server tell me my sitemap is working fine and its in XML format. Im now at my wits end and would appriciate any help.
The URL for my site map is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Thanks in advance
James
Thanks so much, as you can tell ive no idea what im doing! ive put that in google and everything is fine! I must say i feel abit of a fool  ;).....thanks again for your help! ;D

James