only 2 of about 177 pages in index
« on: October 04, 2010, 02:13:58 AM »
Hey there,
I'm new, my page is growing and I need a xml sitemap.
Currently only about 2 pages were indexed, tried almost every url and path. Also nofollow and noindex does not exist on site or robots.txt.
My site starts here: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
executing url loads a frameset, which main page is on the bottom, with almost all the links which does NOT appear in the XML.
The direct url to this (shown bottom in frame) page is: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] (here's all the links not shown in XML!)
One example link to a page you may reach from page above is: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] (not shown in XML!)

EDIT: would like ALL behind [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] to be in XML index.

Please is there a solution fro my problem?
Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 02:17:34 AM by Fli48 »
Re: only 2 of about 177 pages in index
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 08:09:01 AM »
Hello,

on main-fr-lost.html page you have a frameset created with javascript, that's why it cannot be tracked by bots. You should have that frameset in normal html instead, without javascript.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »
Thank you much admin!

I added a standard frameset to the page and all pages behind are indexed now!
Thanks again  :)
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 11:17:39 PM »
Hello;
This seems like a fairly common problem and I was wondering if you could tell us how you solved it?
Thank you very much.