sam16

Updating sitemap with the new added URL addresses.
« on: October 14, 2010, 07:53:24 AM »
I'm adding pages to my site regularly, and I need all of the new pages to be added to my sitemap....I tried  to run the Crawling,  to find new added page, but its seems every time is starting over I had 8650 URLs in my sitemap...now after crawling I end up with 5620 URLs sitemap?
How this happened? despite of adding new pages I end up with smaller sitemap?

I will appreciate your help
Thanks
Re: Updating sitemap with the new added URL addresses.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »
Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting from homepage?

sam16

Re: Updating sitemap with the new added URL addresses.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 09:50:35 AM »
I still could not have all my URLs in the sitemap, despite of removing "y=" from the "Exclude URLs" setting as you suggested..... :-[ :-[

For example this page was not indexed:
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

You can reach it from: Home page > Select "Chemicals &  Janitorial Supply" from the left menu > Select "Chemicals" > Select "All Purpose Cleaners &  Degreasers" Sub-category >Go 2nd page of listing > Select item # "FRK F137026" ...and your are there.

In general many items which are not listed in the 1st page of listing...will not indexed in the sitemap
For more please check:

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

I think there is a problem with indexing the paging.

Please advise.
Thanks

Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting from homepage?