Help - PHP Errors
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:00:43 PM »

I sent a private message, but in case you don't see it we are experiencing the following errors when trying to generate a sitemap on a sub domain. The errors are listed below.

PHP Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/pokercast/htdocs/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pokercast/htdocs/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 57,

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pokercast/htdocs/generator/pages/class.html-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 89,

When the sitemap is running it returns zero pages.

A second issue is the template. It has worked before, so I'm pretty sure this has to be a bug. When I changed the tpl sitemap template it didn't update the template already in use. I know the new version of the template is uploaded properly. I can see the change by going to mysite.com/generator/pages/sitemap_tpl.html. It just doesn't update the actual sitemap.

If someone could help me with these issues I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Re: Help - PHP Errors
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 04:11:05 AM »
Thank you for the reply, and for replying so quickly. If I can ask one more question please.

What would cause the template to stop updating?
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 10:47:04 AM »
I'm not sure I understand correctly - do you mean the template files in pages/mods/ folder? They should not be changed.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
No. The sitemap_tpl.html in /generator/pages.

All I did was change the surrounding code so that the sitemap has the same design and css as the website.

It worked before, but for some reason the sitemap won't change to the new template that's in sitemap_tp.html

Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks again :)
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
In latest version it's defined in generator/pages/mods/sitemap_tpl.html file.