How to eliminate duplicate links from the sitemap
« on: December 31, 2010, 05:29:22 AM »
Hello,

Currently i am facing problem of duplicating link into the sitemap , To see that please see the below mention link which having sitemap.

Link : [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Any how we want to remove that duplicate links from the sitemap. So our sitemap will became net and clean and could be able to use for the SEO purpose. Please infrom me what should we have to do with this.

Duplicate Links of sitemap

c57 3 pages
  Fashion Accessories For Girls Special Occasion | A Little Indulgence

c73 3 pages
  Children's Etiquette Books | Helping children with proper behavior | From Manhattan to Manhattan Beach and all places in between
  Children's Etiquette Books | Helping children with proper behavior | From Manhattan to Manhattan Beach and all places in between

i hope somebody will reply soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayan Jogi
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 05:31:36 AM by nayan »
Re: How to eliminate duplicate links from the sitemap
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for your reply , I have already tried to insert the osCid string into the exclude , then also still sitemap is taking duplicate links into the cosideration . And display into the sitemap.

Please provide me some help to resolve this issue.

i hope you will be reply soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayan Jogi
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 11:31:54 AM »
Helllo,

Thanks for your reply , please see the below mention url for the sitemap generator of the site.

Link :
          I hope this might be helpful to you to provide the configuration level changes into the generator.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayan Jogi

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:29:40 PM by xml-sitemaps »
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »
Hello,

i have provided login details of the sitemap generator at contact at xml-sitemaps.com.

Please check it and let me know your comments on it . i.e. how to resolve duplicate links issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayan Jogi
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:29:24 PM by xml-sitemaps »