For me it is not working at all!
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:17:27 PM »
Don't know what I did wrong, and I followed all the installation instructions.
I try to save the configuration, but nothing. Try to crowl, still nothing. It just sends me to the configuration page. Please help me. [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Re: For me it is not working at all!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
Hello,

please try to create a file name ".htaccess" in generator/ folder with one line:
RewriteEngine off
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 11:18:08 PM »
Ok, this seems to work. Thank you.
I have another question. How can I add a pasword for the configuration page, because for the moment everyone can see the generator folder?
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:32:52 AM »
There is a special setting in generator configuration for that named "Require authorization to access generator interface". Enter login/password there, save configuration and click "logout" link at the very bottom of generator page.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »
Ok, thank you. I saw it now :)

Well the script for some reason stops to work after about 2k crawled links. Any idea why this?
You can test it by yourself here [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
Hello,

looks like sitemap has been created:
Request date:
27 February 2011, 00:22
Processing time:
0:02:06s
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
Code: [Select]
Pages indexed:

These are only a few links. There should be at least 100k links. After some url restrictions the script was able to index those 232 links, but as I said if it goes beyond 2k links the script stops working.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 12:11:22 AM »
Still the same. Now the script can index about 3k links then nothing...
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
(currently your memory_limit is set to 32M)