XML Sitemaps Discussions Category > Unlimited PHP Sitemap Generator

Major issues with Fatal Errors

<< < (3/3)

XML-Sitemaps Support:
Ok, please also try this when running in command line:
/usr/local/bin/php -i|grep memory_limit

to make sure that memory_limit is actually set to 512M (since from the error message above it looks like if it was still at 64M)

westfals:
yeah, I thought it looked like it had not been reset either. I will contact my host and see if I can get the server settings reset. I will let you know the outcome.

westfals:
OK, so I talked to support on my hosting account and apparently the max memory on my account is only 64M because it is a shared server. So, unless you have a way to keep the memory usage under 64M I am going to have to issue a refund request through Paypal. There is nothing in the system requirements that state the program will not work unless the server has X amount of available memory. It simply states that memory requirements will vary. The only other option I have is to upgrade to a dedicated server which would triple my hosting costs. This is not an option just to be able to run one script. It's too bad, I think you have a really good script here and your service has been really good up to this point. I just wish there was some way to get it working, but unless you have some other solution, I will have to request the refund. Sorry.

XML-Sitemaps Support:
You can set "Maximum URLs" setting in generator cofniguration to keep smaller sitemap and correspondingly less memory usage.

westfals:
I'll give you one more chance. I will try to come up with a way to limit my URLs that I want in the sitemap. If it works, I will keep the product and not request a refund. I will let you know how it turns out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version