Cannot analyze Site Structure
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »
The Sitemap seems to work ok and Google Webmasters Tools seems to like it. But, when I click the "Analyze" tab on the Standalone Sitemap Generator, I get the following under "Site folders structure":

• /                           - 70 (71)
  • generator/                -  (1)

data/                      - 1

When I click on "data" i get the following message:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /generator/data/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at (mydomain).com Port 80"

I have set the following permissions
data/ folder - 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
sitemap.xml - 0666 (rw-rw-rw-)

When I click the "Broken links" tab I get "No Broken Link (Code 404)    Referred from"

My site is a new one with about 70 pages and probably this isn't a problem of your software. Please advise and help
Re: Cannot analyze Site Structure
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »
Hello,

I'd recommend to add "generator" in Exclude URLs setting to avoid adding it in sitemap.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 06:48:28 PM »
Thanks for your reply Oleg. If I understood well, I added [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] in Exclude URL's, but nothing changed. I got the same message. HELP!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:23 PM »
Hi Oleg

thanks for your reply, again. I did exactly as you suggested and this time I get:

Analysis in progress...DONE
Site folders structure

/                              - 76

When I click on the "/" I am being taken to my site's homepage. I am really lost...

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 08:08:31 PM »
Hello,

that looks ok, the "Analyze" page lists only "folders structure" of links on your site.