Installed Sitemap Generator, Does Not Execute
« on: April 27, 2011, 01:06:28 PM »
Hi,

I installed the Sitemap Generator per the instructions, but when I put the file path into my browser to run it, I get the following PHP errors:
I am running PHP Version 5.2.15 on Linux. I have set the permissions correctly for the xml files and the data folder. What should I do?

Warning: include(/home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear.;pages/;/home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator\pages') in /home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function i0c9crUM5phHcmd1CrY() in /home/mmaverick/lizardpeople.com/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 39

Thanks!

BW
Re: Installed Sitemap Generator, Does Not Execute
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »
Nevermind - got it working. Due to the custom default permissions on the "pages" folder before upload, the files inside of that folder were not uploaded. I made that folder 0666 before upload and then it went up just fine.