pitorian

Stand Alone Sitemap
« on: October 31, 2006, 04:04:20 PM »
Hi Tried PM the ADMIN no access, not sure were to go, and for some reson I can only post to this forum and thread, sorry if its in the wrong place, I have installed the generator, and get a ton of errors.

<h4>Completed</h4>Total pages indexed: 201<br>Calculating changelog...<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(/home/talkin/public_html/sitemap/data/urllist.txt) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/talkin/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>90</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(/home/talkin/public_html/ror.xml) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/talkin/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>93</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/talkin/public_html/sitemap/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>104</b><br />

Also when you look at the html sitemap, here and scroll down its not bringing back the proper header tags,  does it for some, at the top but further down, its just all the same repeating, [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Then the XML sitemap gets this error, also google can't read it there reporting an error to,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/talkin/public_html/sitemap.xml on line 1

I have the Data folder cmond 777 and containing files 666

Can some one assist.

Chris

Re: Stand Alone Sitemap
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 07:28:48 AM »
Hello,
you should set 0666 permissions for sitemap.xml and ror.xml files in domain root.
Also, you have "Maximum depth level:" set to "2" while it should be "0".
If it still doesn't work for you, please provide me with ftp acces via private message so that I can check this.