Multiple problems v5 - out of memory, no login
« on: August 06, 2011, 03:51:47 AM »
I upgraded and now am having problems after initially being able to login using the web browser. Using command line execution with 3GB of memory for execution (should be enough), I get these errors -- and also get no page loading when I try to log back in using the web too.

[06-Aug-2011 02:12:08] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 11010048) (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 27
[06-Aug-2011 02:21:50] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 11010048) (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 27
[06-Aug-2011 02:45:59] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 10747904) (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 27
Re: Multiple problems v5 - out of memory, no login
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:26:50 AM »
Here's all that comes up after I reinstalled a fresh copy:

<body onload="javascript:initMoreInfo('infoBlockID');">

Unfortunately the index.php is encoded so I can't see anything as to why it won't work beyond loading that for the page. I removed the ror.xml and sitemap.xml which are now new and fresh, nothing working.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 06:27:56 AM »
Rebooting apache, still no luck. Reuploading the old files that used to be there, no luck. Removing the config file - still can't even get the generator/index.php to load at all on any browser. I am looking in the firewall and can't imagine that would be my problem because it's on my own site -- unless there is a call to download something elsewhere?
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
Thanks but the memory limit was increased to 3GB - that is way more than it needs to be.

But an even bigger problem is that nothing even allows us to open the generator directory - blank pages. Nothing registers in the error log - only one entry

client denied by server configuration: /home/mysite/public_html/generator/data/

But that's the data directory and only once. There is some other problem going on here. Executable time is set to 120 seconds too.

------------

Chrome yields this result:

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:47:23 AM by paypal346 »
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 06:22:28 AM »
I raised my memory limit to 1GB and I got the errors I mentioned. I lowered it back to 512MB and the login now works perfectly. I just have an issue of what to do with the generator, which I might have to try with an .htaccess file. I have no idea why some scripts will result in the above no-load when the memory limit is raised to 1024MB. I believe I have 8GB on the server and at least 4GB.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.