Warning: include(/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php.;pages/;/hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator\pages') in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function UxlcpFqGmGi_HJEDkU() in /hermes/bosweb/web088/b881/ipg.yoozpapercom/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 39

Receiving the following error when going to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. I have followed the how to install and set the correct permissions.
I re-uploaded the files and confirmed the permissions and all we correct. I am still getting the error. I confirmed class.utils.inc was in the pages folder.
I did get a reply e-mail except for I did not have all files installed, which I have confirmed that I have.