Fatal Error
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »
Fatal error: Call to undefined function i0c9crUM5phHcmd1CrY() in /home/content/00/7964800/html/articlepublisher/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 39

What I have is hosting with godaddy and I host multiply domains under one hosting package. I need this generator for one domain [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. Since all my html or php files are in seperate folders I put the program in the corresponding folder and received the above error. I then tried placing at the root html folder and received the same error. I believe I setup the other files and data folder correctly. Please advice what I need to do.

Thank you,

Randy DeHetre
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »
Hello,

please try to re-download generator package (using the same link), and upload all files to your server, overwriting existing ones.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
Hi,

In a separate email to you I was able to get it to work. Although I could not load some of the file via FileZilla or Dreamweaver. I just had to Put my complete site again and now I need to use my hosting ftp to upload your files again. This is something that should not be happening.

Regards,

Randy
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »
This are the files that would not upload.

index.php
class.grab.inc.php
class.analyze.inc.php
class.gping.inc.php
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
Hello,

can you provide a temporary ftp access via PM to check this?
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 01:00:00 AM »
It is fine now I just used my host ftp manager to upload the files. I am also going to ssh so that will be better then ftp.

Thanks,

Randy