Sitemap generator does not work
« on: September 16, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
Hello, I am very annoyed :( because I tried again with a sitemap generator, and it does not work.
 My database was transferred to a new server with my host, and this operation has changed my IP address geolocation. This is causing the problem? Thank you for your answer ;)
Re: Sitemap generator does not work
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »
Hello,
 I get nothing. My computer has been infected by a trojan three months ago. I reinstalled Windows. I reinstalled all programs. I reinstalled Sitemap generator and since I no longer able to login to the interface of the generator. I have followed your installation procedure correctly but nothing works. Thank you for your reply.
 Sincerely,

France ;)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 12:24:57 PM »
Hello,

try to remove generator/data/generator.conf file to reset configuration if you forgot the password to it.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:45:39 PM »
Hello,
I installed the new configuration. Nothing works. Every time I want to achieve the configuration interface on the web, the server sends me a 500 error. When I want to open a file generator, this message appears: This file is protected by copyright law and Provided Under license. Reverse engineering of this file IS Strictly Prohibited.
 Thank you for help, I really need to generate a new sitemap for my online store
 Sincerely, :'(
 France
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
Hello!
No, it's impossible to open the file in the browser. As I said in my last post, the following message:
 This file is protected by copyright law and Provided Under license. Reverse engineering of this file IS Strictly Prohibited.
 I do not understand what the problem is? :-\
 Sincerely,
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL in private message to check this.