Cron Job Crawling is not working...
« on: September 28, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »
A few weeks ago I bought this wonderful piece of software, everything is working fine beside the cron job crawler... The website is on a dedicated server with Direct Admin Panel.

Cronjob command line: /usr/bin/php /home/limb/domains/dj-lounge.com/public_html/generator/runcrawl.php
Screenshot: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Direct admin setup: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Unfortunately, the cronjob is not working at all...

Any suggestions? :)
Re: Cron Job Crawling is not working...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 10:29:27 AM »
Hello,

in cron task properties in control panel you should be able to set email address that will recieve a notification with results of running the task, that would help to find the issue.
Also, make sure that you have "0" set for "minutes" setting (instead of "*").
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
Hi,

Email address notifications have been enabled: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Also, should this solve the problem? [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Martijn
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 03:07:36 PM »
Email notifications should be setup in hosting control panel for that, not in generator config.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
E-mail notifications... I do not understand what you mean. The emails are send to our emailadress: as you might see on the screenshot. [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

The problem is - the cronjob is NOT working. All settings have been setup, as described in the documentation. Only manual crawling updates are working.

Could you please check it our by yourself, because I don't understand what this issue may cause.

Thank you.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 11:53:25 AM »
You should setup a email that recieves results of any cron job (NOT related to sitemap generator) - it's setup in hosting control panel.