sm

I have 3 websites that are large.  When I purchased this sitemap, I was told it would work on all large websites.  When I tested it had memory issues and a few issues that not all the strings were captured.  So, the VPS solution was expensive, but I decided to upgrade only based on this product. I"m paying over twice as much a month for server memory, but it's still not working.  Of the 3 sites I have 3 issues going on.

I have tried PM for a few weeks without finding the best solution.  What is the best way to get support when I have met all the requirements given to me?

---------
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] not parsing "gccid=" string
---------
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] stops due to memory issues and hosting says it's a config issue with vender/xml-sitemap

most recent error is Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 66060288 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9252151 bytes) in /home/xx/public_html/lavenderevents.com/sitemap-gen/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 27
---------
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] keeps trying to crawl, but crashes and never finishes.

I only upgraded to VPS with the understanding this software would work on ALL websites no matter the size.  With this dedicated virtual server, I don't understand why the support dept doesn't have a solution for HostGator since they are in the top 5 most popular hosting solutions.

Do you even support HostGator as a hosting company?  I’ve lost 2 weeks of time making the switch to HostGator and lost a lot of google ranking.  Please help me recover my ranking and resolute these issues immediately!  :'(
Re: Upgraded to VPS just for this program, and it's still not working
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »
Hello,

replied to your PM a few days ago.
Your site was blocking access for bots, and defining custom user-agent header in generator configuration has resolved this issue.

I've just checked your generator again and noticed that you have Starting URL set to "htthttp://..." for some reason. I've corrected it to "http://..." now.

sm

Re: Upgraded to VPS just for this program, and it's still not working
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 06:15:44 PM »
Thank you.  The combination of upgrading to the VPS and your tweaks has allowed for a sitemap of over 40,000 pages.  Awesome!!  Great resource for the SEO.  I will recommend this to anyone!