Problems configuring the Sitemap Generator
« on: October 30, 2011, 11:27:47 PM »
Hi,
I've just purchased the complete version of program, but when I try to connect to the config page i have several problems:
 - I can't save the configuration of my site. Every time I click on Save the generator return to the default page;
 - I have several error:Warning:
fopen(D:\inetpub\webs\trovalocaliit\generator/data/generator.conf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\inetpub\webs\trovalocaliit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\inetpub\webs\trovalocaliit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\inetpub\webs\trovalocaliit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

What I must to do?
Tnx for answer me
(I have followed all the istruction)
Re: Problems configuring the Sitemap Generator
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »
My link is
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:36:30 AM »
Hello,

Since your site is hosted on windows platform, in order to complete installation you should also set file permissions accordingly (allow write access to sitemap.xml, ror.xml files and data/ folder). On windows servers this is done in hosting control panel or via remote desktop access (instead of FTP).
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »
Perfect, finally I can save :)
Now second problem:
I start the Crawling for made the sitemap but at the end, the program say that:
"Error writing to these files:
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Please correct files permissions and resume sitemap creation."

I've set sitemap and ror at 666 (write/read) but the problem continue. What I have to do? Tnx