I use Direct Admin for Control Panel.
I use CMS Joomla as my main website.

After installing and started using the Generator, it showed warning: sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in .../generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php on line 108.
Note: I had already set permission to 777 for class.grab.inc.php

After it finished the generation, it indexed only files under /blog and /forum. The problem is it didn't index files from the main website.
I already emailed to https://www.xml-sitemaps.com and got replied that "you can ignore the warning regarding sleep() function - it doesn't affect the created sitemap and happens only if you use "Delay for X seconds after each Y request" option. Alternatively, you can re-enable sleep() function in your PHP configuration (php.ini file)" I cannot find this file and he replied to me again to run on another server to crawl the main website.

For now I am trying to install on another server, which is getting more complicated for me. I am trying now.
At this moment, if anyone have any suggestions for me to solve this problem, I will very appreciate.

Pac
Hello,

what is an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached, starting from homepage?