I got an error message.
« on: August 28, 2005, 03:49:04 AM »
I generated an RSS feed with one of the online applications and wanted to put it on my website. I uploaded everything with front page but I got an error massage that said:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource '[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]'. Line ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

I tried everything I can but no luck. And then I discovered the xml site map generator and I created an xml site map.
I uploaded it to my site, gave a link to it from the buttom of my index page [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
 but I received an other error message: ???

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'meta'. Error processing resource '[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]'. Li...

</head>
--^

Can somebody help me please,please. Thank you Laszlo.