Out of memory error message...
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »
I just bought the unlimited script and am trying to get all set up for my first site but keep getting this error message:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 69206016) (tried to allocate 9699434 bytes) in /home/myusername/public_html/mysite.com/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102

or this one:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 69206016) (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /home/myusername/public_html/mysite.com/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Please what do I need to do to correct this? So far it has crawled 3660 with 5707 left to go. Memory used 37,027.9kb.

It does auto restart again every 121 seconds and does make some progress but errors again. (I did change the above error message to hide my site domain)

Is this normal for the initial crawl or can a change a setting to complete the crawl in one sitting?

Thank you for your time...
Re: Out of memory error message...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:40:10 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.