Error message and not update dates
« on: February 10, 2012, 10:09:36 AM »
Hello,
I have installed the software, but in the administration panel of my site there are these messages:

Warning: fopen(D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator/data/generator.conf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php on line 102

And after panel:

Warning: Unknown: open(D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator/data/\sess_61g7vfu8rg99qdg7s7hqg5kjf0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (D:\Inetpub\webs\tempovissutoit\generator/data/) in Unknown on line 0

Then, I have another problem: I can't change anythings in the panel because when i save, all return to back.
I have alredy read similar problems in a topic of this forum, but your solutions are not good for me!

Help. Thanks.  :-[
Re: Error message and not update dates
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Hello,

Since your site is hosted on windows platform, in order to complete installation you should also set file permissions accordingly (allow write access to sitemap.xml, ror.xml files and data/ folder). On windows servers this is done in hosting control panel or via remote desktop access (instead of FTP).