Hello All,

a new version of Sitemap Generator has been released, including update with a new Google Sitemap Ping URL.

--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
2007-05-19 v2.5.3

* titles are included in ROR sitemap now
* minor bug fixes and improvements

UPDATE:
2007-01-18 v2.5.2

* minor bug fixes and improvements

UPDATE:
2006-11-25 v2.5.1

* sitemap protocol v0.9 is now supported!

2006-11-24 v2.5

* google sitemap ping URL has been updated
   * an option to automatically remove certain parameters from URLs has been implemented
   * user-agent can be customized now with xs_crawl_ident option in config file
   * robots.txt compliance can be turned on/off now with xs_robotstxt option in config file
   * regular expressions are allowed in "Individual parameters" option - just add a leading '$' sign in the line to enable it
Re: Sitemap Generator 2.5 - Updated Google Ping URL, new features added
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 10:26:40 AM »
For those that have ALREADY PURCHASED and are wondering how to get the latest files to upgrade your XML Sitemaps Generator :

Use the link that was sent to your email box right after purchase to download the recent version of generator script (your link doesn't change in time)
Re: Sitemap Generator 2.5 - Updated Google Ping URL, new features added
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:12:49 AM »
Sorry for posting a new announcement soon after releasing Sitemap Generator v2.5 :) , but new v2.5.1 includes an important update: sitemap protocol 0.9 is now supported.

This is a protocol that will be supported by all major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo and MSN. That's why we strongly suggest to upgrade your sitemap generator to the most recent version.

More details can be found at http://www.sitemaps.org
a new version of Sitemap Generator has been released, including update with a new Google Sitemap Ping URL
Thank you for following  up on changes after the Google, Yahoo & Microsoft announcement about supporting v0.9.  ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ])
We seem to still be missing the Microsoft Live Search sitemap ping url.
Join the xml-sitemaps affiliate program and get paid for sales referrals -
Thank you for your message, Where can I download it?

The link to download Sitemap Generator is included in automated email sent to you right after purchase.
The link to download Sitemap Generator is included in automated email sent to you right after purchase.
What happens if you lose your email?  How do you get another one?   
The Dog
I would like to download a new version of Sitemap Generator. but I lost mail. Please resent me the download link.
Thank you! :D
Can you please resend me the info link so that I may upgrade as well?  I am very sorry that I don't have it. 

Thank you.