Generator index other pages
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
Oleg, your getting me straight on the generator with your help. I got the robots txt straight as you told me in a pm. As for the question on why it would not pick up the videos I have loaded on my server you got me straight by they had to be on youtube and ect. I do have a youtube page and I do have videos uploaded. So I decided to put one on the index page  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and ran the crawl and it picked up the video just as you said from youtube. Then I started a seprate page for more videos [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]  Left all the settings alone with the generator meaning in config I left the page set at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and I ran the crawl and it did not pick up the page listed /cubid.html  so i read the instructions and it told me if I interpeted it right that to do more than just the index page I would have to put in like [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ],http://www.edscukoouhren.com/cuvid.html tried to crawl and it threw a error.
So i went back to the config took out the edscukoouhren.com and replaced it with [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], hit save, hit crawl and it found the 4 videos on that page. So for each page I want it to do is this the way i have to do it or can i combine the url's in the top line?
tks
David
Re: Generator index other pages
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
Hello,

if you have all pages linked together somehow, generator will include all videos from every page in sitemap.