Error message: Error opening socket to "mysite".com
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »
Hello, i have a problem with the sitemap in my website. I upload it on my server as told. Now the problem is that while crawling, it shows

"An error occured
There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Error message: Error opening socket to "mysite".com
HTTP headers follow:

HTTP output:
"
It indexed only one page, that is "[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]"

Please help me to get out of this problem. Thank You
Re: Error message: Error opening socket to "mysite".com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »
I'm having the same problem on this website: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. I get the following errors: An error occured
There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Error message: Error opening socket to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP headers follow:

HTTP output:
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 06:32:46 AM »
Hello!
I'm having the same problem on this website: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Can you help me, please?
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »
Hello,

are you using online generator or standalone generator script?
standalone.
When I using online-generator, everything all right.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »
Hello, i have a problem with the sitemap in my website. I upload it on my server as told. Now the problem is that while crawling, it shows :

An error occured

Error message: Error opening socket to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP headers follow:

HTTP output:

Is there anyone can help me?
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 06:00:31 PM »

An error occured
An error occured

HTTP headers follow:

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Is there anyone can help me?
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 07:26:58 AM »
Probably there is a configuration problem - it looks like your server doesn't allow local network connections via port 80 (http) - as a result sitemap generator is not able to crawl the site. This is usually related to firewall installed at the host - could you please contact your hosting support regarding this?
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »
Error message: Error opening socket to blessingsonthenet.com
HTTP headers follow:

HTTP output:

we are facing this problem can you please guide us i also mailed to contact@xml-sitemaps.com

Thanks
Ramesh