john

Crawl memory error and not crawl page won't load.
« on: June 07, 2012, 04:13:55 PM »
I moved to a new better host but now I am having xml-sitemap generator memory issues.

I got it running for about 20 minutes then got this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 52301032 bytes) in /home2/articles/public_html/generator_new/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Should I ask the host to adjust memory - if so, to what?  Or should I tweak the config settings in xml sitemap?

Also, now when I load the crawl page /generator/index.php?op=crawl it only halfway loads, all other pages seem to load fine except the crawl page. Screenshot:  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

john

Re: Crawl memory error and not crawl page won't load.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:00:57 PM »
I set Maximum memory usage, MB:  To 55 MB it was set to the default of 0.

How do I try running the crawl at this memory setting as my crawl page still will not load?  Is there a clear cache option or something that will allow this page to load?

/generator/index.php?op=crawl it only halfway loads, all other pages seem to load fine except the crawl page. Screenshot:  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

john

Re: Crawl memory error and not crawl page won't load.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
Ok, found a post with the crawl page not loading solution.  I deleted crawl_dump.log and it loads.  Running crawl process again.