sitemap.xml and ror.xml not writing
« on: July 15, 2012, 05:32:29 AM »
Hello everyone
I was following the guidelines on how to install sitemap using fillezilla, everything was ok until i created a blank file with notepad. i wanted to upload the files to my server but they all showing 0 files that is sitemap.xml and ror.xml at the end everything was just error. Please what can i do?
Re: sitemap.xml and ror.xml not writing
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:27:16 AM »
Thank you for your reply, i followed instruction from this link; https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/howto-install.html. It says i should create blank xml file with notepad which is sitemap.xml and ror.xml but i noticed in the example the files automatically have 228 files each, but the one i created have 0 file. when i tried the [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] it shows this message; Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@luctrader.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.