Version: standalone version running on a Window iis 6.0 server.

Sitemap is not "seeing" a subdirectory with WordPress application in it.
(Actually, Sitemap is missing several directories) It does find 956 links though.

For experimentation, I've added the full address: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] to the "Add directly in sitemap" field and Sitemap still does not find it.

How to fix?
My first few attempts used the full [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. domain - as indicated in the instructions - but that failed.
After reading through the help forum I learned to try the [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] - but that does not work either.

Next I did as you instructed, changed to full [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] - still no joy.
Yes.  The problem seemed be that Sitemap would stall in the sub directory named "directory".
So, just to see, I added "directory" to the "Exclude URLs". 

After that change, Sitemap will continue to include other URLs but Sitemap still makes mistakes.
For example, both "directory" and "membership" appear included in the sitemap.xml file and they where supposed to be excluded.
And gig-harbor-classifieds has one instance where it appears as "gig%2Dharbor%2Dclassifieds".

I will continue to work on it.

Hello,

the link on your site is with upper case first letter (Membership/), you should define it in the same way in Exclude URLs.