video sitemap created by PRO
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:00:23 PM »
Hi. Yesterday, I created a video sitemap with PRO, then submitted it to Google Webmaster. First, I got 7 warnings: 3 instances of duplicate video titles; 3 instances of duplicate video descriptions; 1 instance of duplicate video publication dates. I have NO idea how to deal with this. Second, last night Google Webmaster said 42 Web items and 82 video items submitted and indexing was pending; today it says 38 Web items indexed and for video items, there's a little dash (-) in the Indexed column. Third, When I looked at the updated video.xml file from your company, every single video entry has a little box with a red X in it. Please help. I DEFINITELY need the video sitemap to work as I will be using a LOT of embedded YouTube/Vimeo/Google videos.
Re: video sitemap created by PRO
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 02:42:28 AM »
I sent you a reply by going to https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/contact.html then clicking on the @contact email address.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 06:11:48 AM »
Thank you for replying. How long does it take before a post that is listed in Google starts to appear with its video thumbnail? When I go to video.google.com, I can see the video thumbnails associated with the posts, but not when I go to google.com?
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 05:16:56 PM »
It depends on google how fast to include pages in search results, sitemap only informs search engines about your pages.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 12:57:03 AM »
I'm sorry...I'm not making myself clear. There are posts already listed in Google. What I'm asking is how long before the video thumbnail appears along with the listings?