Sitemap not indexing all pages
« on: May 22, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
Hi Guys,

I have uploaded generator to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and have indexed the pages to generate a sitemap.xml. On completion the sitemap has generated and indexed 320 pages, however the site has just over 520 pages. I know there are a number of pages not indexed with the prefix as [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and then ending charactors for other towns. This is the same for extensions [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] were each other pages are the same just the towns change.

Can anyone put me in the right direction here.

Thanks in advance

Mark
Re: Sitemap not indexing all pages
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »
Hello,

is there a way to reach that page, starting from homepage, so that generator crawler can find it?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 05:15:16 AM »
hi, sorry that i am askin the question here.. i am new to this forum..

my question is, i have an asp website....does the xml-sitemaps automated tool wont work on asp website...

it is a bit urgent..some one please reply... :(
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
Hello,

PHP support is required (some servers run both PHP and ASP at the same time).
Otherwise you can use Pro Generator service: https://pro-sitemaps.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 12:29:47 AM »
My site is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. it has more than 50K links but the generator generated only 4000+ links.  Am I missing something?

Kindly let me know.

regards,
Raja
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
Hello,

could you please let me know  (in private message) an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached, starting from homepage?