Install Problem
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:57:26 PM »
Hey Guys - So what am I doing wrong?

I've installed the generator folder to my public_html folder and set the permissions to 777.  I have the xml files installed there too with permissions of 666.  When I navigate to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] I get the following:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@durhamfurnitures.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] Port 80

If I navigate to /generator/documentaion.html that file loads ok.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - J
Re: Install Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 09:21:24 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »
Hey Guys - So what am I doing wrong?

I've installed the generator folder to my public_html folder and set the permissions to 777.  I have the xml files installed there too with permissions of 666.  When I navigate to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] I get the following:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@durhamfurnitures.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] Port 80

If I navigate to /generator/documentaion.html that file loads ok.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - J

I have the same problem but if I make it 755 it works

but i want to know, if what i did is right

thank you

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:28:40 PM »
This is correct - generator/ folder *must* be set to 755.

do you know that you instruction PDF comes with the package says set "generator folder to 777"