Can't crawl - get same error #####
« on: December 02, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »
Can't crawl - get error - linux - cpanel - no firewall - sent you an email Dec 1st ??? ???

Links depth: -
Current page: -
Pages added to sitemap: -
Pages scanned: - (- Kb)
Pages left: - (+ - queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: -
Time left: -
Memory usage: -
An error occured: There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] HTTP headers follow: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:47:56 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.11 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Connection: close Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 HTTP output:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Re: FIXED Can't crawl - Cpanel IP blocker
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 07:18:29 AM »
Fixed, the script works fine!  great features, I searched for and used 5 other free scripts and the google script but non had the features I wanted, AWSOME WORK!!!!  I'll definately buy other scripts. 

I have no firewall on  my server.

Occasionally we get spammed allot and someone ads the spam ip to our Cpanel IP blocker, well it turns out someone has added our own IP, probably a missread from the spam header but anyway that was the problem.

Also anyone that runs IP blockers, or auto brute force IP blockers, etc.. check those

« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 04:57:46 PM by insitegalore »