Sitemap Error
« on: October 07, 2005, 05:15:41 PM »
We moved our website to a new server.  We went from a Windows 2000, to a Windows 2003.  The PHP is now 4.3.4.
was using PHP 4.2.3 and we receive the following errors on the XML generator.

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in D:\WWWRoot\puppydogweb.com\www\generator\generator\index.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(25) : eval()'d code on line 3

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in D:\WWWRoot\puppydogweb.com\www\generator\generator\index.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(25) : eval()'d code on line 35

Sitemap file is not writable:

I have confirmed with our tech support and all the permissions have been set correctly according to the XML documentation.

When we try to write to the .config.inc.php you can see the correct input information in a text file, but it will not bring it up when opening the index.php page.

We have also uploaded all files new again in case their was a corruption in the transfer.

Could there be a problem using PHP 4.2.4 or a Windows 2003 server?

?????
Re: Sitemap Error
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 05:30:48 PM »
Hi,

please make sure that you have uploaded ALL files from the archive, *including initial config file*.
If you can send me ftp info in PM, that would help to solve the problem.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 06:46:56 PM »
What service do you want me to send the private message?
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 12:20:14 AM »
Hi,

first of all, please try to reupload all generator files (including config file).
*If it doesn't work*, that would be helpful if you can send me FTP login details (host/username/password) so that I can check it further.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
 Administrator

Please provide me with where to send you the log in information.  We have a temporay log in for you so that you may be able to look at the files.

Thanks
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 10:15:17 PM »
Hello,

please use a "Private Message" here at forums to send the FTP login info to me. (click on "admin" and select "Personal Message" in the dropdown menu).