The website cannot display the page
« on: April 06, 2013, 12:39:29 AM »
Please help me on this problem. The message is shown as " the website cannot display the page" when I try to use Crawling option. I attached the image. Thanks a lot
Re: The website cannot display the page
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:30:18 AM »
do lỗi host của bạn rồi nó ko có include link thì phải  :P
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 08:58:24 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 06:00:38 AM »
Hi,
I just tried to increased memory_limit and max_execution_time in php.ini but no luck. I still got the error. 
Btw, when I goto /generator/index.php?op=analyze I also got these errors in browser, do you have any advise?

PHP Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php on line 120
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php on line 120
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 07:17:18 AM »
Thanks but I could not get crawling working, can you advise how to fix the problem? I did amend php.ini config as you suggested but no luck. I now got this error:

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\generator\pages\class.gping.inc.php on line 102
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
Please try to disable "ping search engines" setting.

Hi, After turned off this setting. Its working but no pages indexed. I did tried to delete sitemap.xml and ror.xml then created new ones with both permission as 666. Can you help to check again?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:56:23 PM by tnguyen »
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.