Skipped pages
« on: June 25, 2013, 07:18:02 AM »
hello firstly let me say I have done a search on the above in the forums but could not find a simple answer to my question.

My website is a very straight forward design really only using menus and a single article per menu item.

I still see in the change log that there are 24 pages that are skipped from 342. There were 24 pages that were skipped from 309 when I installed sitemap stand alone generator.

Is there an easy way to know what is being skipped and why?

Then of course is this something that needs to be fixed?

TIA
Re: Skipped pages
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:14:41 PM »
Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting from homepage?

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:16:11 AM »
I have sent you a Pm and would welcome your help. I have now also added some pdf's for download using Phoca Download. These do not seem to appear in the sitemap.

Could you please explain as the documentation says they appear directly. Not sure what that means but I would like to make sure they get indexed.

TIA
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 06:59:54 AM »
Could you please advise on the situation with pdf files. I have added a lot and have several hundred more top add and of course I would like these to be indexed and seen in the Sitemap.

example
index.php/component/phocadownload/category/3-megabras?download=98:mi-1000e-data-sheet - application/pdf

Please re check my website for confirmation.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 06:29:18 AM »
Hello,

I've added "download=" to the "Add directly setting", please check now.