I am having a problem, I have been using the generator for quite some time, but now I am noticing that the scans are excluding a lot of pages and not adding them to the sitemap. In my case, I am also seeing:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'code' in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php on line 109

Items that are being skipped are actual item detail pages, category pages etc. All pages that in the past have been scanning perfectly fine. There are no page exclusion settings in play. I also noticed that the depth that the scanner is looking is not going as deep as it should. In the past, it would go up to 7 levels deep, now it goes 4 levels deep. The depth limit is set to 0. It does not make sense.

Any suggestions?
Re: Pages being excluded without justification & Illegal offset code error
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »
More information. It appears that the generator is not capable of seeing a category that has more than 2 pages of items. The sitemap recognizes and respects the pg=2 but never gets to pg=3 or further down the line. We have some categories that have 35 pages of items.

I fear that the following error is being generated each time the crawler tries to go beyond the 2nd page.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'code' in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php on line 109

Thoughts?

Thanks

Bernard