Error when creating a sitemap
« on: November 28, 2013, 11:42:29 AM »
Hello,

I am trying to generate a sitemap and it fails with 0 pages indexed. When I click Analyze menu option I see the following 2 errors:

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/XXXX/XXXX/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php on line 120

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXX/XXXX/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php on line 120

I am having the same issue with 2 seperate websites, both running the same version of Joomla. I searched arround the forum and saw about the noindex and nofollow meta tag, but my 2 websites have index, follow at the head section. I have also tried to temporarily remove robots.txt, which contains the following, with no success:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /administrator/
Disallow: /cache/
Disallow: /components/
Disallow: /images/
Disallow: /includes/
Disallow: /installation/
Disallow: /language/
Disallow: /libraries/
Disallow: /media/
Disallow: /modules/
Disallow: /plugins/
Disallow: /templates/
Disallow: /tmp/
Disallow: /xmlrpc/

Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks in advance.

ron8

Re: Error when creating a sitemap
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 03:44:54 AM »
Hi

I have the same error using Stand alone v6.0. 2 different sites hosted in different places. Ran OK on another site.

Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/destnz/public_html/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php on line 120

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/destnz/public_html/generator/pages/page-analyze.inc.php on line 120

Have checked the robots.txt and looks ok (one site does not have one)

Thanks

Ron
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:57:44 PM »
Hello,

analyze page would work only in case if sitemap is not empty.

Please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »
You may close this ticket if you need to, my problem is solved. For any others that might have the same problem, I had incorrectly set the configuration to point http for a ssl activated website so it needed to be https.

Thanks.