Upgrading from V6 to 6.1
« on: November 23, 2013, 08:44:56 AM »
Thank you for the notification of the upgrade I have been very happy with the program and would be happy to give it a testimonial. I have read the upgrade instructions but would like to confirm something with you first.

Will the crawling configuration be lost after the upgrade.? Would it be best to have the configuration onen or screen shot saved before the  upgrade. I have had a recent hassle with another program upgrade so I am a little more cautious this time. Any further configurations suggestions would also be welcome. I am having some problems with my host and the sitemap generator may be placing to much load on the server.

TIA
Re: Upgrading from V6 to 6.1
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:57:02 AM »
Hello,

configuration will remain unchanged, you can simply upload generator files, overwriting existing ones.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 09:10:53 AM »
I am having a few problems sine the upgrade. The main one is a 504 time out error immediately after setting it to crawl. I cant be certain it is the upgrade but it seems very coincidental. I have also purchased the images add on and installed it on my main site. it is not indexing any of the images.

I hope you don't mind license wise butt i also installed it on a few of my personal family websites we are talking 22 pages and 44 pages. it worked on one but not the other. Any ideas on what the problem may be
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting from homepage?