Doesn't work still
« on: December 16, 2013, 05:54:41 AM »
Dear sir! Could You pls, help us again! A few months ago we had discussion about our site [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] because problems with server. We did some things to fix the server's problems. I tested XML-files by some free of charge scripts and it works normally. But when I start your script the problems appeared again - site stopped, XML-file doesn't created. Could You pls, check the problems. Our site address: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], XML-generator is on the address: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], XML-files which done by free scripts are: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Re: Doesn't work still
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »
Hello,

please try to install the latest version of sitemap generator (v6.1)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
Thanks - will do!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:00:26 AM »
I'm sorry but result with the new version is the same. It's even doesn't start - server go to the mistake "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". In case that some other free XML-scripts start at least I can suggest some possible errors:
- may be the problem that script start form the same IP-adr as our server because starts from the same server? Free applications start from their adresses.
- may be problems can be in paramaters of the server? May be some features can be made only in some figures obligatory?
Could You pls, advise about it some steps to fix the work process?
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 02:00:37 PM »
Hello,

the issue is that your website server responds with http 503 error to generator requests, this would need to be corrected on web server side.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 06:34:00 AM »
But other scripts like SitemapGenerator.ru or mysitemapgenerator.com - they start normally, server doesn't stop. What's the problem with xml-sitemaps?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 11:56:03 AM »
I still want to bother You about our site abspb.ru. This weekend we made full XML by another program - You can see results by addresse: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]sitemap.xml (+ sitemap1, sitemap2). This is already another script and it works for our site normally. A few mistakes happend but it's normal. I mean that the problem with the start (no start!) of your script is not on the server side. Pls, help us to make XML-files!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
Hello,

your website responds to generator with:
-----------
HTTP Code:
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
HTTP headers:
server: nginx
date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:55:41 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
content-length: 206
connection: close
x_csize: 206
--------------

Perhaps the site is configured to blocks requests from local address (where generator is installed).
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:28:56 AM »
Is it possible to start from local computer (for example)?
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »
Hello,

yes, it's possible as long as you have PHP supported on it.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 05:58:42 PM »
OK, script works, thanks a lot! But! I can't see the progress of crawled/indexed pages etc. in numbers (pls, see the attachmented file - after one hour the same as was at the beginning - no figures). Seems one of more files should be changed or corrected! Pls, advise me - what should be changed?
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 09:15:30 AM »
I'm sorry but script stops every 2-3 hours. If see the ref [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] - it's the result of the work from 01.01.2014. Why it stops so?
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 02:13:17 PM »
Hello,

in this case I would recommend to run generator in command line if you have ssh access to your server.