only two pages are indexed on my blogger
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
Hi, my blog on blogspot.com isn't indexed. Exception is only two pages. No videos, no pictures. I use Pro -Sitemap Gen to get indexed all my pages, videos and pictures  of my blog content. But it doesn't work. Please look, [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
 what's your inspection?
Re: only two pages are indexed on my blogger
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 06:40:15 AM »
Your suggestion about javascript it seems to be right. When I 've changed blog's dinamic design for classical one,  Sitemap Generater started to generate the site map files and videos sitemaps file as well. But another problem has happed later. As result of submitting in google webmaster tools it informs about some Errors and Warnings. Please look these errors.. Perhaps you have suggestion how to settle them...
Please look attachment
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »
And errors and warnings of web marster tools after submitting sitemap.xml
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 02:44:09 PM »
Make sure that you have your website domain added and verified in your webmaster tools account.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 07:59:07 AM »
everything started to work with blog when I have checked the line [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and put it with no www
Only one little question still is. The blog video site map has indexed all videos link to general link
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
 but not to particular link for example as
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
where
remont-vannoj-veselo. is the name of the video

Why Generetor doesn't indexed direct particular  link of the video? Any ideas?
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 07:34:15 AM »
Hello,

a specific video can be included in sitemap only once, and you have all videos already embedded on homepage it seems.