Having issues since updateing
« on: December 05, 2012, 11:55:51 PM »
Hey first of love the script!

But having issues Since doing the update the crawling Takes days to Finish and Ive not been able to tell it not to tag url paths it just does what it wants :(

This is the error I keep getting when It fails to crawl
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4584441 bytes) in /public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php on line 102

Cheers for the help
Re: Having issues since updateing
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:56:37 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 07:15:25 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.

Can we do this with htaccess instead of php.ini?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 10:55:12 AM »
It might be possible depending on server configuration, you'll need to contact your hosting support to confirm.

Nwatson99

• AR15 Owner and Operator
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 09:15:14 AM »
Are you running cpanel by any chance? I ask because I recommend you set up the cron job for it to run since it takes 33 minutes at most to crawl, update, generate and I have it set up to update every 12 hrs.
My site has over 2 million posts on it so it moves right alone with the cron job, trying to generate through the browser takes for ever or at least it did for me.