It's not a real mapsite
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 06:41:26 PM »
It's ok, but the problem is that, the subsites in the map are'n real subsites.

For example there is the next subsite: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

It's a real site, but the place of this site is in a div. It doesn't live alone.

So I don't get a real map site.:-(

Miklós :-)

Hello,

I've added this in Additional Starting URLs setting:
index.php?tl
index.php?ol

And it has indexed 164 pages now.
Re: Opencart- Unlimited Sitemap Generator not working :(
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 08:41:51 AM »
Hello,

you can simply add statisztika.php  in Exclude URLs setting to avoid adding it in sitemap.
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »
I know the possibility of the excluding. The problem is not this.

Your program don't map the essential part of my site. The Google mapping program can make this, but it's limited.

I've bought your program, because I trusted that it can make full map from my site without limitation.

Miklós :-)

Hello,

you can simply add statisztika.php  in Exclude URLs setting to avoid adding it in sitemap.
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »
What are example URLs that are still not added in sitemap? (and how to reach them from homepage)
Example URL-s
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »
For example these:

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

The index.php is sensing these parameters. There are not direct anchors for these URL-s.

What are example URLs that are still not added in sitemap? (and how to reach them from homepage)
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 03:18:20 PM »
Hello,

can you please let me know how can I reach those URLs by clicking links, starting from homepage?
Thank you.
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 06:41:50 PM »
You cannot access these URL-s by clicking from the homepage, because the "index.php" script
establishes.

Hello,

can you please let me know how can I reach those URLs by clicking links, starting from homepage?
Thank you.
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 08:08:16 AM »
It's not necessary would be a link directly from homepage, but clicking though multiple links.
However, you can also add those links in "Additional Starting URLs" setting and they will be included in sitemap.
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 09:24:42 PM »
In this case, there is no sense to use your program. :(

It's not necessary would be a link directly from homepage, but clicking though multiple links.
However, you can also add those links in "Additional Starting URLs" setting and they will be included in sitemap.
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 07:49:58 PM »
The problem hadn't changed, but I've mapped an other site ( [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] ) successfully. :-)

I'd glad to see the resolve the other problem. You have to know that I'm using the "load" function of the jQuery for changing the part of the site.

In this case, there is no sense to use your program. :(

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2014, 05:52:57 AM »
Hello,

sitemap generator detects jquery's load() calls in <a> tag onclick handlers to index pages. If there is an example of existing load() call that doesn't get mapped, please provide details for it.