403 Forbidden Error after my server was upgraded
« on: July 14, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
Hi

I get this error

"There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP Code:
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
HTTP headers:
date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:19:12 GMT
server: Apache
accept-ranges: bytes
x-powered-by: PleskLin
ms-author-via: DAV
content-length: 5039
connection: close
content-type: text/html
x_csize: 5039

HTTP output:"

When I try and crawl, I just upgraded my site server but the domain name is the same. I PM'd admin but I wondered if anyone else had got this and found a cure. Previously admin solved it by "empying my server IP cache in configuration" but I can't find this option

Thanks

EDIT: I also tried using the IP address rather than domain name but that gives a different error which I've had before. The "Header error"

There was an error while retrieving the URL specified: /
HTTP Code:

HTTP headers:
x_csize: 0

HTTP output:

Sorry, another edit! When I use the Home page of my site instead of the index page in configuration it works perfectly. So it must be the cache issue for the index page?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:33:53 PM by neilormsby »
Re: 403 Forbidden Error after my server was upgraded
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »
Hello,

when I try to open your website domain URL I get:
>>>>
Apache 2 Test Page