Crawling not moving
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Hi,

I started my generator today and it looked like it froze as current page,  pages added to sitemap, Pages scanned, etc was not moving.

I started the crawling again and started off from where it was last, when it started i saw that it had been crawling the first time as page details had changed, but it just froze again straight away.   Hope that makes sense (i'm tired)  :-\

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Steven
Re: Crawling not moving
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 07:41:22 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 04:52:35 PM »
Hi

I am having the same problem.  Also after doing a manual via website generation yesterday I was surprised to find out that my sitemaps had not been updated since October despite having what I thought was the correct chron job.  Please help!

Hi,

I started my generator today and it looked like it froze as current page,  pages added to sitemap, Pages scanned, etc was not moving.

I started the crawling again and started off from where it was last, when it started i saw that it had been crawling the first time as page details had changed, but it just froze again straight away.   Hope that makes sense (i'm tired)  :-\

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Steven
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:22:06 PM »
i got impatient and had to refresh the page to see where its at, its only added 200 pages for the whole day, this rate it should be complete some time late next week. :(
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 06:25:40 PM »
finally finished, took 8 days to ad 7000 urls to the sitemap. better late than never.