Error message on class.xml-creator.inc.php
« on: December 20, 2014, 08:13:32 PM »
I have downloaded the last version of the tool, but getting error messages.

Below is the error when I start crawling.

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/public_html/generator/nl/pages/class.xml-creator.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php.;pages/;/public_html/generator/nl\pages') in /public_html/generator/nl/pages/page-crawlproc.inc.php on line 212

I moved all the files from the downloaded package. What did I miss?
Re: Error message on class.xml-creator.inc.php
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 10:18:06 AM »
Hello,

please try to reupload all generator files, looks like some files are missing.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
I found out what the problem was. The mentioned file is being blocked by my host as it has some suspicious coding in it along with unclear make up and (too) complex variables.

It's currently placed on the whitelist to be uploaded, but maybe something to look for on the next release?
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »
Hello,

we didn't have similar reports before, are there any details on what exactly was considered suspicious?
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
Our host uses the tool 'configserver Exploit Scanner',  which gave the following error message: Regular expression match = [decode regex: 8].

Hope this helps.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 05:29:05 AM »
Thank you. Is there a configuration file for this tool that might help to determine what exactly matches the "[decode regex: 8]" rule?
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 03:05:45 PM »
Unfortunality I cannot get any additional information than the information above from my hoster. Not much to work on I guess.