Config issues - gz and ping checkboxes not saved
« on: July 20, 2005, 08:45:49 PM »
Hi,

Downloaded and installed unlimited sitemap generator.  Works great.  On the configutation page there are checkboxes for compressing the file (gz) and for pinging Google.   If I check these and save the settings, these boxes don't stay checked.   I made sure the config file is writable.

Is this a bug?
Re: Config issues - gz and ping checkboxes not saved
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 09:00:18 PM »
Hi,

I just checked this and both checkboxes are saved correctly. Please let me know the URL of your generator instance so I can take a look.
Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 09:37:18 PM »
Hi,

I just checked this and both checkboxes are saved correctly. Please let me know the URL of your generator instance so I can take a look.
Thanks!

Try here:

[cut by admin]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 09:38:57 AM by admin »
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 10:31:40 PM »
Hi,

I just unchecked the gzip checkbox at this URL and it was saved successfully :)
Btw, there is a new version available - v1.07 - you may want to upgrade it since some issues were eliminated in it (one of the points is related to form handling in Internet Explorer - this may be related to this case).
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 11:04:37 PM »
I just purchased this yesterday.  Also, I couldn't find an upgrade link on the website.  Can you assist?
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 11:28:08 PM »
Hi,

this version was just release today. You should use the same link from the email to get the recent version.

ash

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2005, 04:57:48 AM »
It would be handy to remind via the website that the download link is in the email sent after the original purchase. It took me some time to work it out.

Also suggest that the poster's generator URL be edited out.