apitsos

• Anything can be achieved!
Sitemap.xml looks empty
« on: February 06, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »
Hi there!

I am facing a problem with an installation of your script. I installed the sitemap.xml script on an OpenCart website ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]) and after crawling, the sitemap.xml seems to be empty. You can see it here: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

I realized that, when I added that on Google Webmaster Tools and it returned the error that sitemap.xml is empty.

The strange is that when you download the file and open it with notepad++ has thousands of lines!

Could you please advise?

Finally, please let me know... I have purchased version 6.0. Do I have the right to get ver.7.0 or should I buy it again?

Kind regards,
Angelos Pitsos
Anything can be achieved!

| , , &
Re: Sitemap.xml looks empty
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 12:53:32 PM »
Hello,

Do you have .htaccess file in domain root folder? If yes, what is it's content?

you can download the new version free of charge (the same download link is used to get the latest version).

apitsos

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 08:10:17 PM »
Hi there!

Thanks for the info of how to download the latest version. I found it and I downloaded the version 7.0.

Regarding your question, the answer is no. There isn't any .htaccess file in the script's directory. Should I put? I never put anything else except the files of the script. I always copying and pasting the same files.

Please advise...

Kind regards,
Angelos Pitsos

| , , &
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:39:34 AM »
Hello,

can you provide a temporary ftp access in private message for troubleshooting?

apitsos

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 09:58:08 AM »
Of course! Already in your inbox.

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Kind regards,
Angelos Pitsos

| , , &