eth

time of sitemap generating
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:09:10 PM »
Hello,
my web has around 60.000 products + 3 languages so many urls.

What is suggested method of sitemap generating via generator web interface or via  server cron job?

When I tested it via web interface current status was: Pages crawled: 13345 (6712 added in sitemap) and it took more as 3hours so to crawl and add all urls will take some days.

Is it normal?
Is it enough just to leave to work?
Btw then how with the automatich update? after fist issue will be ready, then in next issue will be old/first sitemap files overwrited or new files will be generated?

Then by other way via Cron job, my server and hosting allows me normaly just 60 seconds to run the script. And also by special request they will not give more as 1day to run it and finish it.

Do you have any suggestion for me please?
Thanks in advance.

eth

Re: time of sitemap generating
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 05:33:23 PM »
Hi, your answer is little simple:)
I tried it via Cron, but it stops after 1 minute.

Then I strated it via web interface but after some hours it stopped and  I get these warnings:

Warning: Unknown: open(.../root/generator/data//sess_gk17ikokuds64ak0ar5f7o9td1, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (.../root/generator/data/) in Unknown on line 0

...and on FTP I have much space.
Could you tell me please where could be the problem?
Thanks
Re: time of sitemap generating
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:50:15 PM »
Please try to run it manually in  command line via SSH and see it's output.