Problems with RSS feed
« on: November 21, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »
Hi, I just purchased the program but have some questions. I want to enable my RSS Feed but can not. Since the generator I have given to the "Create an RSS feed" and then I gave to save, but then go to the page should appear RSS feed and does not appear. Do I have to create new blank XML file with notepad? Like sitemap.xml and ror.xml?

On the other hand I'm crawling but my web, but its is big, the RSS feed is generated after the crawling is done? How i can generate?? Can you explain step by step please?

Otherwise, the RSS feed will automatically update with the news url? the sitemap is automatically update aswell? How??

Regards
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:54:46 PM by Carlos.Vilela91 »
Re: Problems with RSS feed
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 09:23:13 AM »
Hello,

you need to create an empty file named "feed_rss.xml" in domain root folder and set 666 permissions to it, then recreate sitemap.

New pages, found by generator in last X days (configured in generator settings) will be added in the feed.

When you need to update sitemap you should open Crawling page of sitemap generator and click "Run" button.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 09:53:56 AM »
Hi,

New pages, found by generator in last X days (configured in generator settings) will be added in the feed.

Is this automatically?

How or where exactly should I set it up to automatically add new url is to feed?

Regards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:04:00 AM »
If you want to automatically update sitemap you should create a scheduled task in hosting control panel to run sitemap generator.