Generator Problem
« on: September 01, 2016, 02:24:16 PM »
I did the sitemap xml and image xml by using your site.

I have lots of problem and I am listing them by order.

1) When I first crawl the website there are lots of irrelevant url and when I want to remove them I can not do it in change log. There is a menu which has new url, remove url and skipped url but I can not change them and I can not see the save button.

2) [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] my sitemap is like that a list. If I have a 2,000 post than it is gonna be very hard to read for the boots. If I can add folders like 8/2016 post and 7/2016 post. So I want to add folder and sepeate the post by their published date. Also in that way I can put all of the categories in to one folder maybe.

3) Can I change the Change Frequency and    Priority of those posts ?

4) In the image xml ( [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ])

For example in the last one the same picture has put in six different size. How can I do delete them ?

Also more important how can I obstruct it not to happen again
Re: Generator Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:41:19 PM »
Hello,

1. you can add them in "Exclude URLs" setting (without domain name) and recreate sitemap.

2. all URLs are added in a simple list in xml sitemap according to sitemaps protocol.

3. you can configure it as described on:
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/documentation-xml-sitemap-generator.html

4. You can add them in "Exclude URLs" setting.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 08:47:18 AM »
Thank you for your reply but it is not so clear !

If you can analyze my own example you can understand it to delete them by manually is impossible beacuse I have only 5 content. But my other websites have 25k content so delete the things is not easy for that situation in sitemap.xml

Also in the image sitemap if I add a photo there is 5 another photo of the same picture, it is again not a logical think to delete all of the 25k picture copied version.

So I am waiting a specific answers!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »
Hello,

you can add one substring that is common to all those URLs to exlclude them though.